Our Wallout Bed Bed is a truly instant guest bed. Convert it from handsome cabinet to comfy bed in less than a minute. When all closed up it just takes 10 square feet of floor space. Easy to convert, easy to use, easy to love.
With an easy-to-use top surface, this bed is a credenza-style cabinet. The sleek design and clean exterior look allows this cabinet bed to seamlessly fit into any design layout. The cherry finish on premium select wood provides a more traditional look with a hint of sophistication.
Including a premium gel-infused tri-fold memory foam mattress, this cabinet bed converts to a queen-size bed. The sturdy top surface allows for a large television or other decorations to be displayed and stay in place when the bed is folded out.
The dual-purpose space efficient design means this chest bed can easily fit under a window and be moved around your living space to meet your specific needs.
- FREE shipping and curbside delivery included!
- Built in electrical outlets and USB ports - allows for easy and convenient
- Access to electrical source without the hassle of trying to locate a traditional wall outlet - charging source for all your devices at your fingertips!
- 10 yr Manufacturer Warranty on Cabinet and Parts - 3 yr Manufacturer Warranty on tri-fold gel infused memory foam mattress - rest assured knowing your purchase is protected by an industry leading warranty and will be a centerpiece of your living space for years to come
- Premium cooling gel infused tri-fold 6-inch memory foam mattress included with your purchase - $400 value!
- Specialty engineering allows for hassle free smooth conversion of your cabinet to a spacious sleep space and back again - anyone can do it!
- Easy-to-use top surface stays in place when converting your cabinet to bed - no need to move your items from display top
- Usable top surface great for decorative display, storage, or use as a TV stand
- Roomy hidden storage drawer for convenient storage of your pillows or blankets when not in use
- Deep cabinet design allows for plenty of head room